Wednesday, July 27, 2011

E-Robot Science Fiction is virtually real

I just navigated to the Kindle store and searched for "E-Robot Science Fiction" (with quotes).
Up came my three (Ace Double style) sets of science fiction stories (available for .99 per set):
'Yearning for the White Avenger & Prayer for a Dead Paramecium',
'Teddy Bear Toys & What Drives Cars', and
'The Spacemice Incident & General Tso's Chicken'.

E-Robot Science Fiction


All of the stories are reprints from Analog Science Fiction. I hope to get another set up each day for the next twenty-five or so days. It'll really look like a publishing house then.

And my latest anthology, SF-Lite, has just gone live on Amazon(Kindle) and Barnes&Nobles(Nook). The twenty science fiction stories therein are supposed to be humour.

I'm still trying to figure out how to give away my next anthology, "SF++ Science Fiction Stories for Linux Geeks' for free. I just recently discovered that Amazon(Kindle) doesn't let individual authors set a price for their books less than ninety-nine cents. Just about all of my short stories are available on pirate sites. Maybe I could ask one of those sites to pirate the book in advance. I expect that will surprise them. In any case, on my website I'll offer to e-mail a copy to anyone who asks for one. I could of course just have a download button, but that seems a tad impersonal.



1 comment: